9 features making HTC One A9 better than Apple's iPhone 6s

2015-10-21 08:20:19 by Jared Hanshaw
HTC One A9, released on 20 October, attracts much attention owning to its attractive price, great hardware specs and noticeably its iPhone - like design Here

HTC One A9, released on 20 October, attracts much attention owning to its attractive price, great hardware specs and noticeably its iPhone - like design Here are 9 noticeable features that make HTC One A9 better than Apple's iPhone 6s 1. Higher resolution Higher-resolution-display-1445389669_660x0 One A9 features a higher resolution with 5 inch Full HD (1.920 x 1.080 resolution) and 440 ppi while iPhone 6s sports a 1.334 x 750 pixel for 326 ppi per inch of 4.7 inch display 2. Lower price htc-one-a9-hands-on-sg-17-1280x720 With One A9, HTC has a different pricing strategy. The 32 GB model will be available starting at 399 USD in the US. By comparison, the full price of a 16GB iPhone 6s stands at 649 USD . 3. Higher - resolution audio High-resolution-audio-support_660x0 HTC One A9 has the capability of  playing back high - resolution audio, encoded at 24 - bit depth and at a sampling rate as high as 192 KHz. In contrast, iPhone 6s is limited to CD like quality sound levels, encoded at 16 bit at 44.1/48 KHz. iPhone 6s's sound quality is suitable for 99% of users' needs. However, the remaining 1% may highly appreciate One A9's audio capabilities if they are sound connoisseurs. 4. MicroSD card support images (3) HTC One A9 offers 26 and 32 options of internal memory, but the support of a microSD card slot will show its advantage  over iPhone 6s. Users can expand its storage up to 128 GB with the price of 80 USD.By comparison,the 128GB iPhone 6s costs $200 more than its 16GB counterpart. 5. Optical image stabilization OneA9a One of the most noticeable features of One A9 is its OIS, which helps to lessen your chance of producing a blurry image in the dark while the OIS is only available for Apple's phablet iPhone 6s Plus 6.Quick Charge Quick-Charge-2-1445389694_660x0 One A9 supports Quick Charge 2.0 and will be updated to Quick Charge 3.0 soon. In contrast, iPhone 6s have not featured the technology 7. Support RAW shooting Support-for-shooting-RAW-images-1445389695_660x0 One A9 supports RAW shooting image. RAW photos contain  unprocessed image data, which allows users to edit in professional image editing software after pressing the button. This feature is available for some Android top smartphones not including iPhone 6s 8. Freedom of personalization anh_3_1 Speaking of platform personalization, Android has its upper hand. HTC has always been highly appreciated by its platform design. HTC Sense interface offers the support of themes, icons, live wallpapers, and short update cycles 9. Uh OH protection package Uh-Oh-Protection_660x0 HTC is throwing in its Uh Oh protection package which allows users to replace One A9 if its screen is broken or it suffers from water damage within the first 12 months. If you don't use the package, you can pay 100 USD in exchange for HTC's next One A9 while Apple Care for the iPhone costs 99 USD for 2 years and an additional 79 USD fee if you use the service