If all goes well, the process can take five minutes or less. However, if you have never done this before, it may require a reasonable amount of time. Generally, it may take 30 minutes or more. Although this may seem like a long time, remember mistakes can occur. For example, there may be problems with software compatibility. In short, it does not need any unnecessary pressure. Just read the instructions carefully and take your time. Learn more about Netspy installation process at https://www.netspy.net/whatsapp-hack/.
After installing the software, it may take at least 10 minutes or more for any monitored information to be reported. If there is a lot to report on the device, the report may take a little longer than usual. You can usually find a control panel through the provider’s website. This is where you can download the reports and see the centralized location.
Follow the following tips to ensure success:
- Choose the service package you want and the appropriate software for the operating system of the device.
- Read the instructions thoroughly and carefully, and follow them to the letter.
- Keep the necessary information at your fingertips, such as mail, activation codes and passwords.
- Take your time and do not do things in a hurry.
- Stay close to a computer to verify that the monitoring software is reporting correctly and functioning as it should.
What to do if you need help?
If you do not receive the initial email with all the information relevant to your newly created account, contact the technical support team of the provider. You can also write them an email.
In addition, spyware usually has a technical support staff. If they do not have it, then ask yourself if you are happy with that. The instructions are usually mentioned on the developer’s website. Sometimes they can also be in the initial mail you receive. Sometimes, the mail may be in the spam folder.